Yay! My bestest author friend has a new release today! So I asked her if she’d do an interview for me and she said yes!
How gorgeous is that cover?
Get it now for .99 cents!
1. Tell us a little bit about your new release Do You Love Me?
Do You Love Me is the first book in my new series that introduces you to the students at the University of Trinity Northwest. It’s about Paislee & Josh & Jude 😉 Yep !! Three is a crowd right?!? Its about friendship, love, and bad decisions. But mostly, it’s about finding love where you’re afraid to look.
2. What’s your favorite book you’ve written and why?
My favorite of all my books is Moonshine because it was the first book that brought every emotion out of me while I was writing. It was the first book that I had to stop and get tissues in the middle of a scene. It brought out all the feels. I’d have to say though, that Do You Love Me is a close 2nd. 🙂
3. Which book are you the most proud of? (I know this might be the same answer as the last one but I’d pick a different book for myself so I’m asking, haha!)
LOL. It’s actually different than the one before. I am most proud of I Am Free, because I thought I’d never finish it. I lost the entire manuscript thanks to a computer issue, I sat it aside and cussed it out many times, I swore the book would never get finished, and yet… It finally did. I’m proud that I overcame it all to tell the story because it has hit home with a lot of readers. No, it’s not my favorite of all my books, but the struggle was real and I’m proud of it.
4. Who’s your favorite author? Me, right? Haha! Kidding.
DUH! Of course it’s you. But if I have to choose someone else I’d say it’s a tie between Kirsty Moseley & Abbi Glines.
5. Who’s your favorite male character from any of your books?
Waylon from Lasting Heartbreak. I think he’ll always be my favorite. I watched him grow up. <3
6. Who’s your favorite female character from any of your books?
Surprisingly, it’s Caroline from the Unbroken Series. The homeless girl stole my heart.
7. If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
REALLY SMELTZER!!!!!! I can’t believe you’re making me pick one. That’s hard! I guess I’d choose The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window. (Note from Smeltzer: I thought you’d pick Pride and Prejudice)
8. If you could exist in any fictional world you’ve created, which book/series would it be?
Ooooooo. Hmmm. I’d love to be with the gang from my new series. (Trinity Series) – They’re all so much fun, and there is never a dull moment.
9. If you could exist in any fictional world that you DIDN’T create, which book/series would it be?
Wow! I think I’d want to go to Rosemary Beach! I love that series by Abbi Glines. And who wouldn’t want to meet Rush Finlay. Am I right?
10. Why should people read Do You Love Me?
Because I said so… *** Bats eyelashes *** Pretty Please!